Vestry Officer Update
Inform us of changes in the makeup of your Vestry by using the form HERE.
Please remember to provide the Diocese with up-to-date details of your vestry officers whenever there is a change, not just in your annual report.
The advice for charges has been provided by the Province, and you can click here for the relevant page on the SEC website. However, we have endeavoured to put together a page of “Frequently asked questions” for you, as queries arise. As well as the links below, you may find the answers in this FAQ section:
- GDPR – notice from The Communicant – Click here
- GDPR for Churches – http://www.gdprforchurches.org.uk/
- Church of England Resources: http://www.parishresources.org.uk/gdpr/
- Diocese of Truro – FAQ document: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/GDPR-questions-from-parishes-answered-final.pdf
- Baptist Church Resources: https://www.baptist.org.uk/Groups/302154/Data_Protection_and.aspx
- The Information Commissioner’s Office – https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
Church Inventory pro-forma (Word Version) – click here
Church Inventory pro-forma (PDF Version) – click here
Link to Annual Forms page
Back to Diocesan Office Resources page